Friday, July 13, 2007

"You All Everybody"


The intercom lady speaks, "The train Charlie is one stop behind. Thank you for your patience." Thats cute. The C train is Charlie like we're on a walkie-talkie. Is it a girl or a boy? He/she has an A-name sibling. What might it be?

Went to Public, a salon in a Williamsburg. A good haircut, esp. one that is overdue is similar to eating w/ sticks, except more expensive.

The past few days I have come home to my street w/ everyone hanging out near a gushing fire hydrant. I believe it is called, how do you say....a sprinkler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always remember that when you want to get your hairs cut cheap.... I'm there for you! I already have regular clientele {:-)
I specialize in crooked bangs and an occasional eye brow (singular but free of charge).

Not a Floyd, just a Wile E Coyote