Sunday, July 29, 2007

What's that gold 'round yo neck?


Its a chain, the leader of our friday night train. Kelly, Will, and I head to Manhattan for a party we are just not so sure about. It is one of his co-workers 30th b-day party. He said the invite was about 2 months ago and she'll be wearing a tiara. Girls w/ Tiara's usually scare me or make me laugh–either way I'm a little suspect. So we hang out this bar and we pick out a few songs on the juke box, which never seem to play until everyone starts singing happy birthday with a creepy mask of the b-day girl over their faces. Figures. Turns out Ellen, the b-day girl, is very nice, just extra excited about this b-day and her friends are tall blondes that look like they could kick my tush. We leave there and go another bar that was more dancey. Kind of like a NYC version of DMFN (dance music for nerds). Much fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic Ninja-Not, I mean Gecco!
Are you inferring that after 3-weeks in the BIG city that you've learned to play the mandolin?

Do you sanitize the responses on your blog-site? What happens to the hundreds of comments to the recaps of your escapades...? Is it another Wonder of the World in the making... I'm staying tuned 4-sure!

Wile E

hellolorna said...

i love that fo-to!