Monday, July 23, 2007

Rewind...

Ok...so, back to saturday: I meet Lorna and Will in SOHO. Lorna and I: green wearers with minty-colored, pistachio-flavored gelato. Will: new mint-soled kicks. We're three lucky stripes on an easter egg.

The trains are totally messed up. Soo annoying. I leave Union Square with a perky bouquet of basil from the green market. I arrive home with a sad, droopy bunch. Boo.

Sunday: lazy. But then a call. I'm going to be a ninja. But seriously, An interview at 5pm in TriBeCa at Ninja New York. I go down the elevator, to the right, and into the rock garden. We talk and I'm asked to stay and learn my table #'s. Yikes...this place, besides the rock garden has 22 private rooms (each table has it's own room) that wind around in a confusing maze. It is beautiful, low lit and elegant. I have to wear a black ninja suit. Oh geez...this is going to be silly. I start Tuesday night. I hope I won't be a spaz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's happening here my little Ninja-Gecco Blog Writer? I am beginning to see gaps in your updates. Is it due to the likes of solar flares or something more complicated?
Wile E