Monday, June 2, 2008

Diving In.

I've been thinking a lot about revamping my website, considering I haven't touched it since August 2007...Picking up some freelance, some fun pro bono projects, and/or doing some personal projects. And just like everyone who enjoys creating, but has a 40hr a week job, It's hard to create when you get home and you're tired, hungry... And you want to try and make it to the gym...And relax a little. Before you know it, 11:00pm arrives and what have you accomplished?

I am always finding inspiration everywhere...but it just stops there. Time to dive in.

I found these videos through another blog, and although they are talking about video, and reporting, I think it is totally applicable to what I do. And probably what you do too.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gecco:
So- you've killed a lot of stories over the past 10 months... eh?
Not too unlike the photographer that shoots hundreds of frames to get just one worth sharing... such is the life of an artist.
The typical day in the studio could be compared to, "What am I going to wear today or I have nothing to wear!??"
Tough world we live in...
but when the gazelle wakes-up, it knows it has to be ready to outrun the fastest of lions or it could be eaten... on the other hand, when the lion wakes up, it knows that it must outrun the slowest of gazelles or it might starve to death.
In either case, when each awakens in the morning, they know they must hit the ground running if they are to survive.
My advice: Keep your motor running, Gecco!
wile e