Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Uncanny in the Can

Last Night I went to Upright Citizens Brigade for an improv show. In a small line in the ladies room I overheard this:

Girl 1:"Oh my god! I love your necklace!"
Girl 2: "Oh, thank you. Actually...I made it. I got the beads in Tel Aviv."
Girl 1: "You're kidding! I'm going to Tel Aviv in two days! Why were you in Tel Aviv?"
Girl 2: "Oh...for a guy. I lived with him for a year, but it just didn't work out. Why are you going?"
Girl 1: "I'm going on a birthright trip"
Girl 2:
"That's great. I lead a birthright trip 2 years ago"


Yes, that is a matzah munching monkey. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, OK... ya got me... what's the "muncha buncha" monkey got to do with TelaViv, Handcrafted Beaded Jewelry and Birthrights?
I'm so- cornfused!
My Acme Book of Answers has dog-ears from my page flipp'n but nowhere could I find a clue.
I'd like to buy a vowel please...
Wile E